Solar Installation Location
Solar Install Year
Canadian Solar 395 (BOB) – 72 (x50)
Enphase IQ8PLUS-72-2- US(x50)
Estimated Yearly Production
10 kW Battery
Get A FREE No-Obligation Consultation
You have no obligation after receiving a Free solar consultation. Let us show you how to save money on your electric bill, increase your home’s value AND save the planet!
Call us today at 972.658.2292 or fill out the form below and one of our solar experts will reach out shortly.
Ready to go solar? Schedule a FREE no-obligation consult
Ready to talk now? Call or text us at 972.658.2292
Should You Get a Battery with Your Solar Panels System?
Solar panels are a great way to save money on your energy bill and reduce your carbon footprint. But what if you could do even more with your solar panels? By adding a battery, you can store the energy that your panels generate and use it when you need it, even when the sun isn’t shining.
There are many benefits to adding a battery to your solar panels system. Here are a few of the most important ones:
- Increase your energy independence. A battery can help you become more energy independent by giving you the ability to generate and store your own electricity. This can be especially beneficial if you live in an area that is prone to power outages.
- Protect your home from power outages. If you have a battery, you can use it to power your home during a power outage. This can be a lifesaver if you live in an area that experiences frequent power outages.
- Reduce your carbon footprint. Solar panels and batteries are both clean energy technologies that can help you reduce your carbon footprint. By using solar panels and batteries, you can help to protect the environment and create a more sustainable future.
If you are considering adding a battery to your solar panels system, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, you need to make sure that your solar panels system is large enough to generate enough power to meet your needs. You also need to make sure that the battery is the right size for your needs. Finally, you need to factor in the cost of the battery when you are calculating the total cost of your solar panels system.
Overall, there are many benefits to adding a battery to your solar panels system. If you are looking for a way to save money on your energy bill, increase your energy independence, protect your home from power outages, and reduce your carbon footprint, then adding a battery is a great option.
Here are some additional things to consider when deciding whether or not to get a battery with your solar panels system:
- Your local utility rates. If your utility has time-of-use rates, you can save money by using your solar energy during off-peak hours and using the battery to store energy for use during peak hours.
- Your local climate. If you live in an area with frequent power outages, a battery can provide peace of mind knowing that you will have power even when the grid goes down.
- Your budget. Batteries can be expensive, so it’s important to factor in the cost when making your decision.
If you’re still not sure whether or not a battery is right for you, talk to a solar installer. They can help you assess your needs and determine if a battery is the best option for you.